Electra FPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(GAME) Spell your username with your eyes closed!

5 posters

Go down

(GAME) Spell your username with your eyes closed! Empty (GAME) Spell your username with your eyes closed!

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 11:38 am

Can you Spell Your Username With Your Eyes Closed?

Are you familiar with your username so much that you can do it with your eyes closed?

Try Doing it.

Here's mine!

AYESexuruynARES

Back to top Go down

(GAME) Spell your username with your eyes closed! Empty Re: (GAME) Spell your username with your eyes closed!

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 12:41 pm

lets try...

shade slayer

well my user its very easy

Back to top Go down

(GAME) Spell your username with your eyes closed! Empty Re: (GAME) Spell your username with your eyes closed!

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 12:54 pm

dragulhvhe

rofl rofl lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 05, 2010 2:37 am

Nt Jedud

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Darktrooper78 Wed May 05, 2010 7:38 pm

darkyt990rt78

Thats how you do it.

Darktrooper78
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  moozer213 Thu May 06, 2010 1:01 pm

moozer213

not that hard... seen as how ive been typing in the same username for over 3 years....

moozer213
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 1:49 am

ive been practiceing!

Mt Jrsis

not much better...Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 10:09 pm

ARESexitiumARES wew............

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  MaNiC Thu May 20, 2010 11:43 pm

MaNiC

MaNiC
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Col Hubbard Fri May 21, 2010 2:43 am

Col Hubbard
Col Graff
Maj Anderson
haha sorry ive had the same names for my whole ogame time. just means i really spend to much time here lol
Col Hubbard
Col Hubbard
Commander
Commander

http://www.myspace.com/myrtle_beach_2005

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Lemme spell it again

ARESexiruinAEES [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Nabetsu Fri May 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Nabetsu

I'm sorry, but when you type without looking at the keyboard, it is kinda hard NOT to mess up.
Nabetsu
Nabetsu
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Mines gonna be really easy since I use it for Electra, Capella, Uni 35, The FPE Forum, and a few other sites, plus all my Diablo 2 accounts (when it was installed Sad ) use Baph or Baphomet lol so here goes

Baphome666

lol see too easy. Plus I can type 60-80 wpm without looking at the keyboard 'cause I write a lot of stuff. lol

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down